Kasco 3400JF, 3/4 HP Display Fountain
For up to 1/2 acre ponds. 3/4 HP pond pump. This is the 120-volt display fountain model. Kasco is unique in providing great displays with superb aeration! Other brands have taller displays, but to do so they must dramatically reduce aeration. Please see our closeup on a nozzle pic so you can see how big the nozzle holes are. The bigger the hole, the lower the height, but the more aeration!
Features of the Kasco 3400JF:
- 5 Different patterns included. Very easy to change nozzles.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design on the market. Reduces operating costs over the life of the unit. Only 6.7 running amps on 120V for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market.
- Operates in as little as 17.5 inches of water
- Rugged Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Environmentally-safe oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Comes with plug in control box with GFI plug-ins
- Dependable: Backed by a 2-year warranty, repairable at the factory.
- Choice of Cord Lengths up to 200-feet long
- Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Literally thousands of satisfied customers have bought this floating pond fountain.
Included Displays Sizes in Feet:
Linden 9 29
Cypress 7 17
Willow 6.5 21
Birch 7 5
Sequoia 13 8
You may also add a Premium Nozzle for an additional $150:
Mighty Oak 10 x 24w
Magnolia 9 x 29w
Mahogany 11.5 x 28w
Madrone 11.5 x 28w
Don’t forget to check out our pond size and electrical cost calculator here.
|Voltage / Amps
If you have a pond with too much muck, you can get a head start by adding Kasco Macrozyme, a non-toxic bacteria that is safe for humans, fish and other animals, and releases billions of beneficial bacteria and enzymes to neutralize odors, and clean your water. One 8-oz bag treats about 1/2 acre feet of water.