Scott Triad Fountain-1HP, 3 Displays
Three Nozzles included for three different patterns. Same price for 115v and 230v. The Scott Triad fountain provides huge and versatile displays. Three very distinct brass nozzles are included and can be changed in minutes without tools. We recommend Scott fountains for all customers who want giant displays and 5-year motor warranties. Also, they don’t have to be removed in winter.
- Gusher provides an adjustable vertical column spraying up to 35′ h
- Skyward features a cone-shaped pattern up to 30′ high and 40′ wide
- Cambridge nozzle features a multi-tiered classic spray pattern up to 30′ h x 40w
The Triad used a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor and pump, making it environmentally friendly, safe for fish and wildlife.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for costly, time-consuming winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your fountain in the water, turn off its power supply, and forget about it all winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The Triad is made in the USA and has an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This unit is produced standard with 100 feet of 12-gauge cable but longer lengths are also available. You can add lights at point of purchase or add them later. Easy to install.
The Triad is designed for use in fresh or salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 230-volt, 1-hp, oil-free motor.
- 75 gallons of water per minute.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length standard, longer cables available.
- Add lights now or at a later time.
- Salt-water approved.
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 34-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 8.2 amps, 1,210 watts, 230 volt.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.