Scott Gusher Fountain 1 1/2 HP
The Scott Gusher Fountain allows you to install and enjoy your very own geyser! The Gusher creates an eye-popping vertical column of water in a dense, cascading, wind-resistant pattern. The stream from the Gusher 1½-hp model will reach heights of up to 30 feet, creating a full, dynamic, constantly changing pattern.
Now with FREE SHIPPING!
The frothy, highly aerated stream is not only aesthetically pleasing, it also maintains water clarity at the same time. By adding oxygen to your water, the Gusher assists in promoting a healthy aquatic environment, and it helps facilitate the natural breakdown of decaying vegetation. The rapid water movement generated by the Gusher helps inhibit mosquito breeding and assists in keeping water sparkling clean.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Gusher utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market.
The Gusher is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This unit comes with 100 feet of 12-gauge, submersible cable. Greater cord lengths are also available. Lights are available, too.
Appropriate and durable for use in both fresh and salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 1½-hp, 230-volt, oil-free motor.
- 90 gallons of water per minute.
- Center stream is 40 feet high.
- Side jets’ angled spray pattern is 20 feet.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added later or now. the sets we have loaded into cart are for four-light kits. 2- and 3-light sets also available Call us.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not Included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 38-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.