Scott Great Lakes Fountain in 3/4 HP or 1 HP, 5 displays
Five different displays come with this fountain. Easily change them with the season or the mood. 5-year motor warranty and it does NOT have to be removed in winter, even in harsh cold climates. Five different brass nozzles are included, and each one can be easily changed without tools! Available in 3/4 and 1 HP models!
- a layered, decorative “Baystone” nozzle
- a striking, cascading style from the “Rosewood” nozzle
- a wider, cascading style from the “Tudor” nozzle
- a cone-shaped, elegant style from the “Millbrook” nozzle
- geyser style from the “Gusher” nozzle
|3/4 HP||1 HP|
|Adjustable vertical column spraying up to 30′ high with Gusher nozzle||Adjustable vertical column spraying up to 35′ high with Gusher nozzle|
|Rosewood offers a multitiered classic spray pattern up to 25′ high x 35′ wide.||Rosewood offers a multitiered classic spray pattern up to 30′ high x 40′ wide.|
|Baystone offers a center peak with an outer traditional spray pattern up to 10′ high x 25′ wide||Baystone offers a center peak with an outer traditional spray pattern up to 14′ high x 30′ wide|
|Millbrook provides a vertical pattern up to 12′ high x 25′ wide||Millbrook provides a vertical pattern up to 15′ high x 30′ wide|
|Tudor’s wide conical spray pattern reaches up to 10′ high x 35′ wide||Tudor’s wide conical spray pattern reaches up to 12′ high x 40′ wide|
The Great Lakes Fountain is US-manufactured and includes a stainless steel, oil-free motor and pump with a 5-year guarantee.
The Great Lakes Fountain is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor and pump, making it the most environmentally friendly fountain on the market.
The Great Lakes Fountain is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
Available in either 115v or 230v. No extra charge for higher voltage. Available with lights or without.
Can be used in both freshwater and salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- Five different brass nozzles included: Gusher, Rosewood, Baystone, Millbrook and Tudor.
- 115-volt, 3/4-hp, 10.7 amp, 875 watt, oil-free motor. Also available with 230 volt motor (6.8 amps, 940 watts).
- Also available with 1-hp motor for additional cost: 115 volts, 11.5 amps, 1,094 watts or 230 volts, 8.2 amps, 1,210 watts.
- 65 or 75 gallons of water per minute flow rate.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or at a later date.
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 34-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 3/4 and 1 hp, 60 Hz, single phase, 8.2 amps, 1,210 watts, both in 115 and 230 volt