Kasco 2400-VFX aerating pond fountain
This Kasco 1/2 HP aerating fountain uses a propeller for outstanding aeration. Please see closeup picture of fountain flow to see just how much water a Kasco aerating fountain puts out! Efficient Energy Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 5.6 running amps on a 120V circuit for low operating costs. Unique water-deflecting nozzle. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 15″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design of this stainless steel motor. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Motors are rebuildable at factory.
- Corrosion Resistant: Salt-water friendly.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety standards.
- Dependable: 2-year warranty. Motor is repairable for super long life!
- Choice of Cord Lengths: Cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200.’
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
Each unit includes
- Stainless steel motor
- Heavy duty float
- Bottom screen
- Control panel with GFI protection (not even included by many other manufacturers)
- Power cord
- Mooring lines (also not included by many other manufacturers)
- 1.5hp per acre for the VFX Series Aerating Fountains
- 2hp per acre for the JF Series Aerating Fountains
- Exception: the 4400VFX and 4400HVFX will aerate a 3/4 acre area due to the more efficient 4 blade prop
|Voltage / Amps||Approx., GPM||Spray Pattern||Ship Weight||Warranty|
|KascoF2400-VFX||120/5.0||100||5 x 15||0||2 years|
For ponds with a lot of much buildup, you might want to add Kasco Macrozyme, a bacteria which is non-toxic to humans, fish and other animals, and releases billions of beneficial bacteria and enzymes to reduce muck, neutralize odors, and clean your water. One 8-oz bag treats about 1/2 acre feet of water.